Download OFSTED Report HERE
Summary of key findings for parents:
THIS PROVISION IS OUTSTANDING
* Partnership working is excellent. Parents receive a wealth of information about the playgroup, their children's progress and ways to support learning at home. Parents are actively involved, for example, through questionnaires which lead to enhancements,such as to the outdoor provision.
* Children thrive in the playgroup and are exceptionally eager to learn. They are animated and enthusiastic, and take delight in the rich, varied and imaginative activities.Children are provided with optimal challenge which enables them to have the very best possible chance to succeed.
* Staff ensure seamless transitions for the children. They make exemplary use of information from parents, feedback from the children's Reception teacher and their own observations. This helps staff to complement children's care, achievements and progress to the highest level.
* The key-person system is extremely effective and well established. Children develop exceptionally close relationships with staff and very strong friendships with their peers. They develop high levels of emotional security within the nuturing, secure environment.
* TEACHING IS OUTSTANDING. Staff are well qualified and use their expert knowledge to reinforce the skills children require for successful learning in primary school and beyond.